Get in Touch
Casa Grande Mountain Retreat has more than 35 years of history serving as a space to cultivate peace and wellness for all. We have recently reopened our doors and are looking for staff to help us keep growing. We’re proud of our respectful and friendly work environment. If you’re interested in being part of our team, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Front Desk Agent
We are looking for individuals to join our Front Desk team to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality, while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be comfortable assisting guests in a wide variety of needs and circumstances. The ability to problem solve and give accurate information is a must. A customer-oriented approach is essential. English and Spanish is required.
The goal is to make all of our guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while at Casa Grande.
Responsibilities for Front Desk Agent
- Check guests in and out of their rooms
- Answer any questions guests have
- Make recommendations for activities
- Store any luggage guests have
- Answer the phone and direct the call
- Take reservations on the phone
- Arrange transportation for guests
- Arrange spa & wellness services for guests
- Maintain the record of guests that have checked in and out
- Keep front desk space organized and clean
- Assist with gift shop purchases
- Occasionally support restaurant staff with entering of food and beverage orders onto guests’ room accounts
Qualifications for Front Desk Agent
- Able to communicate in both English & Spanish
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills
- Amazing interpersonal abilities
- Top-of-the-line organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Good time management skills
- Detail oriented
- Able to work nights and weekends
We are looking for a server who will be responsible for taking orders from and serving food to customers. Duties will mostly include taking food and drink orders and writing them down on order slips, and ensuring that tables are served properly and that all payments are collected.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a positive attitude and the ability to work well with other staff. Previous work experience involving customer service in a fast-paced environment is greatly desired.
- Take food and drink orders from customers accurately and with a positive attitude.
- Write patrons’ food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for communication with kitchen staff and the rest of the staff.
- Engage with customers in a friendly manner.
- Knowledge of the menu, with the ability to make suggestions.
- Clear, properly clean and set tables between uses.
- Ensure tables are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Collect payments from tables.
- Help food preparation staff when necessary.
- Able to communicate in both English & Spanish.
- Experience providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and ability to work well under pressure with bussers, cooks, and other staff.
- Able to perform high-quality work while unsupervised.
- Able to handle money accurately and operate a point-of-sale system.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and deliver orders in a timely manner.
We are looking for a professional housekeeper able to tend to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail. The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, and washing, drying, and changing bedding and towels.
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies.
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances.
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience.
- Check stocking levels of products needed for maintenance and replace when appropriate.
- Adhere to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices.
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
We are looking for a dishwasher to help us keep our kitchen clean and organized. Dishwashers are responsible for ensuring the cleanliness and sanitization of dishes, tableware, glassware, pots, pans, and utensils through manual and machine cleaning methods. Additionally, dishwashers are expected to keep the dishwashing area clean and safe.
Responsibilities for Dishwasher
- Scrape, rinse, and load dishes and utensils into dish machine
- Wash and sanitize all pans, utensils, and dishes
- Unload dishes and utensils and organize them properly
- Empty trash containers regularly
- Maintain a clean work area and kitchen by sweeping and mopping as needed
- Perform additional cleaning duties as requested
- Clean food prep stations and equipment
Qualifications for Dishwasher
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Comfortable bending, climbing, reaching, stooping, and moving quickly
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays